Listen Loudly

This is an old one I really like. I thought it should go with the rest of these :)

Hear what I'm not saying and how loud it is in this


space


Like it's a race to be unheard,
Unfounded,
Unintelligible.
Until you can understand this sound is more than compliance
In silence.
It's sirens firing at energetic emergencies with
Emergent properties,
Fear,
Insecurities,
Just haven't noticed these,
Ever.

Sitting in this fervent fever of favor in being
Seen and not heard
In the hurt of the human history.
Another seeming victory, but these battles continue to rattle
The bones most brittle when standing in
Resistance to relinquish the sound
Of freedom streaming on the clearest frequencies.
Somehow none too frequently.

Do not disturb.
Don't listen to let pass the time for a
Turn to twist tongue thoughts in new translation.
This dis-miss-all sensation lends no relation to human inadequacies,
Still burgeoning the burdening of the emotional institution.
New student?
Shhh, you're in the library and contrary to the
Code I want to break the mode and explode the silence so
Infinite; staring at the librarian in challenging indication.

You read between the waves of my voice when
It seems you have no choice.
Snapping senses in lock and key formation,
With still no correlation to understanding,
Demanding the answers to unmentionables,
so
I speak only in silent acquiescence.
Searching for that transcendence toward listening loudly.
Less proudly.
Just.
Listen.

No comments: